Help with Union

Hello I need help with a Union part of mine

As you can see it has a weird hitbox, I’ve tried to find a solution on the devforum but they all refer to the collision and not this (I have no problem with the collision since this part collision is disabled) can this be fixed? and Thank you in advanced

3 Likes

Its not a good idea to build on studio. Its better to use the engine Blender. You can export the model then to studio

4 Likes

Can you tell us how you created the union with screenshots?

Wouldn’t changing the degree of the pivot feature fix it?

Its like an alternate which will fix the problem

1 Like

I’ve fixed this issue before and it usually depends on the first or last part you selected before making it a union. Though, every builder I know would recommend Blender for building models but if you’re like me and have terrible specs you’d think using Studio is the only way.
(NOT ANYMORE! I mainly used studio until I figured you can download older versions of blender)

2 Likes

This is a straightforward fix. You must union a “ghost” part to reset the messed-up pivot. Take a standard brick, negate It and union it with this part without touching it. If this does not work, elongate the union a little and cut the front-facing part like slicing a cake; it will also fix this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.