Helperobc | Scripter [Not Available]

About Me
Hi, I’m helperobc. I’m 17 and I Joined roblox in 2012.

Lua was my first programming language that I picked up back in 2013. Since then I started learning Java and C++. I Utilize my Java skills on the FIRST robotics team at my highschool.

Work History/Reference(s)
So far I’ve worked with @RBLX_Dan on various different projects.

Examples
Below is a list of examples (they may not be completed), you can also find some on my twitter, @helperobc. Don’t see anything that you’re looking for and wondering if I can do it? Contact me and ask!

Broken Line (Inspried By Frozen Flood. Press E to pull up WIP SHOP)
The Entertainment Elevator (You may be able to guess where the Idea for this came from.)
Fireball example, Does Damage.
Weather Testing. (Random Cloud Spawning, Weather Radar, and lone not moving tornado.)
Roblox Robots (Actively being worked on.)
Soccer Goalie Example
Database System For War Group (There are some futures in this that you’ll need to contact me if you want to see them.)

Payment
Price is negotiable, could be a % of game profit if it’s for a game, just a set amount, or hourly. I only accept Robux payments at this time; Paypal may come later.

Availability
I’m a high school student so please bear with me; especially when it comes to around finals time.

Availability During the School Year: 3-4 Hours Monday-Friday past 4 PM Central Time. can do longer on weekends.
Availability During the Summer: Every day; would prefer to keep it at 8 hours daily max.

Contact Me
You can contact me on either the Dev Forums, Twitter (@helperobc), or Discord (StackableGold#8197)

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this!

5 Likes

Can vouch for Helper, he’s worked with me on various projects since the beginning of 2015. I’ve grown to trust, appreciate and learn from this man. He’s an amazing person to work with. I would 100% recommend.

1 Like

Hello I have sent a FR on discord ROWG_Leader #3822 here is what im offering for services: