Helps understand user ads and sponsored ads

Hello.

I would like to understand the numbers I got using the ads. Are they good or bad?
I would like to understand why my last advertisements did not have an impact.

I spent 600 robux for these 3 banners for 24H and I feel like it was useless.

Sponsored ads are more effective.

I would like to know what is the best way to advertise on roblox. Do you have any explanations and advice?

1 Like

One way to advertise you game is you could use donations (if you have a system in game) to spend on ads and the more you spend on ads, the more it appears on the site. You can also use multiple ad designs so people can click on it more.

Thank you for your advice.
I have a few thousand robux to spend on advertising my game but I’m struggling to know how to use them in the best way.

Here is what I understand.
User ads are not profitable because they only got me 38 clicks for 600 robux.
The sponsored ads got me 41 clicks for 200 robux.
I think that to appear in the banners of user ads, you have to spend more robux per advertisement and for longer. The impact is not assured because ad blocker are widespread.
I don’t know what a sponsored ad is for.
Does it move the game up the search rankings?
Currently, when I write “soccer” in the search bar, my game is at the 253rd position.
When I advertise sponsored, I find it higher (sometimes 50th).
this classification is so mysterious!

This game is at the 43rd position. Not public

Lots of fake game are above mine for no reason.
I could put fifty like these.

My game is a real game, and I paid several times for advertisements but I have the impression that it remains invisible.
Do developers who release real games all have this impression? or am I not doing the right thing?

2 Likes

Any games that are sponsored go into their own category. Try looking for news ways to advertise and free perks could also help.

Why are there so many fake games in front of mine?
Is it a business strategy to put so many fake games under the same title as “TPS”?
Some are not public and others have nothing to do with soccer and have neither Like nor visit…
There are dozens of them!
It’s disheartening to spend hours developing good games that won’t find an audience.
I don’t think it’s good for Roblox.

1 Like