Here are two of my 3D Models! #UGC concept

Personally I like the Second one more because it looks really cool. The First one is a Kermit Head. It’s really nice too! Tell me how they look, and also, how can I improve?

5 Likes

Excellent designs! As stated, I do too like the second UGC design. However, there’s a slight problem with the Kermit the Frog head design: face figure.

Kermit the Frog has a unique head design: His face figure is an odd figured triangle, not an oval. I suggest try looking at images to reference off of while you’re making a UGC design based off of a character.

I have to agree with @FIaylie

The Kermit Head is an oval when it should be like a weird triangle. I also suggest you do modeling in Blender. Blender is easier than Roblox Studio. You’ll get the hang of it once you follow tutorials and remember what to do. Overall, it’s decent! :slightly_smiling_face:

The kermit head really scares me

1 Like

yea I actually started modeling recently so I wasnt sure how to make it look more like the real one. I think im good at making swords and weapons now, but I am having some trouble with making more sphere like models, like heads and hats. Ill try to work on it tho!

oh actually i made those on blender, but i dont know how to sculpt the head properly