Here is a coffee house/shop build I did

Here is a build of a random coffee house/shop I made a while ago (I think it was back in April 2023 when I made this one). And I haven’t done much since then. (the screenshots are a bit old)

Just wanted to share it here and know if I should continue making this kind of builds on roblox. If yes then on which part (like texture, colors, lighting, etc…) I should improve myself. (took me around 16 to 18 hours with some breaks to finish it).
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

41 Likes

Look at this Q U A L I T Y :fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Speechless, just speechless :open_mouth:
I wish I had these building skills, but anytime I build people say “ayyyy this is how do you say, awful” and I say “this is why I’m a programer” But overall, CRAZYY!

6 Likes

You’re talented as hell bro :hushed:

Nice job!

Most definitely, you should!

Coloring, but I don’t mean that the coloring in your building is bad. It’s amazing but just focus a bit on the coloring :+1:

5 Likes

This coffee shop looks EXTREMELY GOOD AND REALISTIC! Nice job on it!

4 Likes

Man you are REALLY TALENTED and have realistic modeling skills (I cant even create them)

2 Likes

Just Wow.
I want to drink my next coffee there. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Wow looks very clean, realistic but still matching the “Roblox style”, absolutely amazing, im a real potato when it comes to building so i cannot provide any suggestions, just admiration.

4 Likes

Time to grab my tea and drink here! See ya soon at this AMAZING place with my friends!

5 Likes

This is literally the definition of Master Chef, Its a masterpiece!

1 Like