Heres my recent builds!

Got bored and put my recent builds together, give feedback if you want haha!
Photos below,

Here

Reminder this is just recent builds haha

Sorry for the small post its late!

31 Likes

I see one of those pics before… the nuke one…

Anyway, you did a good job on them. They look really detailed. The first one looks like a tron-type of some sort, I like what you did there, and the one with the dark gray hallway seems creepy in a good way. 10/10

2 Likes

Ok first of all wow, it looks really good I’m not sure if I can give much Feedback may be in the top right, maybe add some different colors to it or add other shades of grey cause it is difficult to make grey appealing but other than that I really like it congrats wish to reach that level soon (my favorite one is the top left)

yeah, you might have seen the nuke on my post I made about some weeks ago, and thanks for the feedback! I did not see it before but now I realize how much it looks like a tron theme haha!

I really like how detailed your buildings are.

1 Like

How much years of experience do you have?! This is incredible!

1 Like

I am self thought, only two years total haha.

3 Likes

TWO! I have 4 years, and still can’t pull this off. Nice job! :+1:

If you did this while you were bored, I’m scared to see what you made when you were trying hard… The only thing I would change is the colors in the top right image. I feel like there is too much grey. Maybe try different shades, or take inspiration from the corridors of a Star Destroyer from Star Wars, that would look cool too.

1 Like

DMCA go brr. (probably not lol)

I did do this out of boredom haha, I am yet to see what I can do trying hard.

1 Like

These are amazing! Hats off to you and your amount of dedication!

Woah, these look really nice. Very well done, really nothing to note out. Just great.

Emphasis on inspiration. Not completely copy.

I am so sorry, but whats DMCA?

I am so sorry, but whats DMCA?

DMCA is a type of copyright act that you can request. ( I think)

It was a joke referring to being copyright claimed by the Star Wars brand stuff cuz you used their design. Don’t worry I highly doubt they will put a DMCA claim on a small build.

1 Like

DMCA is when you steal/copy the intellectual property of someone and the owner shuts your game down or does something. At least that’s what I know I’m not 100% sure. Don’t worry though nothing will happen to you.

1 Like

Can i know where you made all of this? If it is from roblox studio, i almost die seeing that

1 Like