Heroes of Adrittika (pokemon style game) -- need scripter help, considering almost any percentage deal)

Hello fellow robloxians, I have been trying to make a roblox pokemon styled game for a long while now, (3-4 years), although I only know building, I have tried teaming up with some people over the years, but they had just ghosted me over time and not made any progress while i had been making a lot. I cannot sccript, but I can be very creative. I found this: Creating a battle system: OOP style! - #7 by ReturnedTrue and wanted to use it, but as I know no scripting, it is of almost no use to me. I just want to make this game for people to play and enjoy once again. My aim is NOT profit. My aim is enjoyment and the feeling of actually having people play in a world I created. If there is anyone out there that would like to help me with the game, please reply. support is really needed right now.

I have made many maps and creatures (on paper) and moves ideas and i do also have a fair bit of gfx’s for the attack moves. I will show some maps below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.