Hey! I need some feed back on this map I've created, mind giving it a look?

Hey, so I would like some feedback on this map that I’m working on for a commission, It’s not completed just yet but I wanted to know what the community would like to see. What would make you fall in love??? :thinking:

Map

I would also like constructive criticism! :wink:

3 Likes

i will take that ask good because the map your working right now it look like paper map but in 3D and it is much more better if you make massive kingdom inside of the castle wall and put some of the house outside of the castle wall to look like farmer house and i think you need to fix the lightning because the look of it not that great just for map so… make it really well look and i will see you next time…
Seeya!

2 Likes

Well before I criticize, I have a few questions:

• What is the map? It is hard to tell from such a broad view.
  • What will this map be used for? Is it exploration, showcase, or a different style?
  • Can you show closer/more detailed shots of the map? It is very hard to decide or even give tips from the angle you have showed.

Suggestions:

• From what it looks like, you are aiming for a nature-like build for the outside. I would suggest adding water.
  • Secondly, try making the terrain paths a little less jagged. I know this gives it originality and variety, however it is a little much.

Hope these help.

• Galactiq
2 Likes

So I can’t get in too much detail, but I can tell you that it will be explored. The view is also slanted a bit because of the size of the map, Wanted to get the full image. Thank’s a lot for the feedback though, I will for sure put your suggestions to use! :grin:

Great start! If there’s any feedback I can give right now, it seems to me that the walled in area (which I assume will become a castle or fort of some type) is a quite large compared to the rest of the world.

It is very large lol, I’m actually about to expand the map a bit more and add many more details! Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

This looks amazing! The curved shape from up high makes it look really good. The light upwards would look really cool if it had extra detail such as more ‘Roblox’ realistic clouds and better lighting towards the ground area. The map kind of looks empty at the moment but your still making it so I wouldn’t take this to consideration to much for me right now. Overall looks pretty good. Keep it up!

1 Like