Hey I need some feedback on my first pixel art drawing

Hello, I just created my first-pixel art and I’m looking for ways to improve

If anyone can give me some feedback, recommend me some courses or even help me personally that would be great!
-Note I made a previous post about this but had uploaded the wrong picture.

7 Likes

Looks really cute but try working on your proportions. make sure the head is the right amount of round. Make sure the ears are the right size. I am a photographer so i have to deal with this whenever I’m taking photos. Just make sure it all looks right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You certainly do need some improvement with shaping things out. It seems if you get enough practice, you will improve! I have one question; how long did this take you?

1 Like

It took me around 15 minutes to make this.

1 Like

not bad but why pikachu hat so high, why the legs to short and why the tail looking thin?
i hope you answer this

1 Like

Well this took 15 minutes so this was a rough sketch basically, I 100% agree that the tail could be improved although for sprites tail’s tend to be then so it just needs to be cleaned up and what do you mean but pikachu hat?

1 Like

sorry i’m not talk about hat i talk about the neck. sorry about that

1 Like

I don’t find the neck that strange but it could defiantly be cleaned up.

haha its really cute. Good job if its your first pixel art. I recommend to lower the resolution pixel cell size because even for pixel art your art looks a little detailed.
Add shadows too.

This tutorial might help

4 Likes

Update- Took all your feedback I am fixing it up wish me luck!
Also I am having trouble with a huge glitch on roblox so I cant log in so if you are having trouble with verification too please contact me.

1 Like

If anyone want’s to commission me that would be wonderful I need some practice, also I appreciate all your feedback and I’m working on an improved version.