Hi how do i make/create a baseplate

(i mean the default you get not the grey one the green i forgot which game is it
but look at mines i have to use brick as base plate because someone ruin it i already change the color to green so dont worry about it.

Please clarify what you’re trying to accomplish. I’m not sure I understand.

Are you wanting to replicate the “stud” kind of look on the top of your block?

1 Like

A baseplate is just a part, but the surface inputs are changed to stud and its locked. You can change the surfaces to studs on the top, and you can Lock the part under the properties tab.

1 Like

like the defaul you get when you select to create a new game and chose flat terrain i want that one.

when you go to create a new game and you select flat terrain that baseplate i want

You know you could just open the blank baseplate template and copy it over to your current place, or open a new window with the blank baseplate template to reference its properties while changing the baseplate in your current workspace. You should look into these kinds of options before posting threads.

6 Likes

Open studio, create a new world with the flat terrain, copy the stuff here over to it. Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

i look it on youtube but i could found it jsut show me how to build houses and dint know you can copy from your other games.