Hi, I'm zaiisao - Scripter looking for work

About Me

Hello! I’m zaiisao, and I’ve been a scripter on the Roblox platform for about ten years, most of which has preceded my time currently as a student majoring in computer science. Unfortunately due to university I am quite inactive, but since I am reaching the end of my semester as a full-time student and am preparing to travel, I need money as soon as possible.

I am a university student majoring in computer science. I’m not sure how much that would be taken into consideration, but I would assume that it’s worth something because learning about programming theory would unavoidably carry over to development on the Roblox platform in some way.

Showcase

Unfortunately due to inactivity I haven’t had the time to work on enough scripting-heavy projects to show off, but nonetheless I do have some I can show off.

For this one, I scripted everything that there is to see here, although this was made prior to the popularization of R15. The things to see here are the guns and the capture point system. For the record I built a solid chunk of this place as well if you are interested in my building talent as well, although I am not actively advertising my building skills as they are unfortunately quite rusty.

I also scripted everything here. This is a game I developed almost entirely on my own in 2017. Unfortunately it didn’t take off because the game design was quite poor, but I still use it to advertise my actual technical abilities (but I’d advise you not hire me as your game designer… haha)

A friend and I worked on a project together, but since the project was never completed I salvaged a lot of it to make the gun scripts here. It’s not as flawless as it could be – I believe I can make it perfect if I actually spent the time on it – but nonetheless I’d say this is a decent showcase of my ability to make guns.

Due to the difficulty of trying to express my capability to script, I will happy show you, upon request, some or all source code encompassed by any game listed above.

Availability

At the time of this post, spring break is approaching. If you get any small or medium-sized requests in swiftly, then I will be able to get the work done promptly.

Payment

Prices are negotiable; I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is PayPal, although I am open to Robux payments or cash payments on other mediums as well.

To confess I have offered to work for people while never actually following through accurately, so I will have a pricing system based on how quickly I can get the project done.

High importance (within one week*): I would ask for a little more money than average, especially if I am busy during the time of your request.
Medium importance (within one month*): : I would ask for average. That is an arbitrary term, but for the case of this pricing guideline I’m just using it as a way to understand how I will charge for work.
Low importance (anytime*): I would be willing to ask for a little bit less if I am busy at the time being.

*: Obviously, as not all projects are made equally, this is not a universal standard but instead a rough idea of how I’m able and willing to work

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum. Discord is okay too; my ID is zaiisao#2638.

Thanks and I hope to get in contact soon! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Did all of the work i requested in a short amount of time and it all worked flawlessly, definitely recommend!

Hi there – I will be bumping this topic as I entered a mini-hiatus as finals crept up. I am now slowly getting back to work.

Hi!

Tried contacting you on Discord, that plan failed.

Would you be willing to work on a cafe? You’d be the lead / primary developer based around scripting.

Cheers.

1 Like