Hide Player’s chat bubble for other specific players

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear! : For my game, I want it so when a player becomes a ghost their chat messages are only visible for other ghosts and also one specific player(This is the reason why a Ghost or Dead Team won’t work.)

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible! : It’s a character selection and I’ve tried the teams but those don’t seem to work. So if a person who is playing someone named “Sebastian” dies and becomes a ghost, I want their messages to only be visible to other ghosts and the player playing as the character “Melinda”.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? : I have, but I’ve found nothing.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

I forgot to mention that the chat box has been disabled so if that has any effect on anything… yeah.

I figured it out a while ago. If anyone is looking for the solution, just set all character’s parents who aren’t supposed to be seen to nil on those who can’t see them. Otherwise place them in workspace or wherever you have them if they are supposed to be seen.

You could’ve made another chat channel…?