Hide User Ad Button

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to scroll through Roblox without seeing a low-ball ad repeatedly. It’s annoying having to see ads repeatedly like this anytime I click on a game, profile, home:

etc.

What I propose is to have a “hide advertisement” button underneath a user ad. image with a conformation as well. image

Along with reporting an avertisement will automatically hide it on the website for you.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it will be nice to be able to visit the website without the clutter of low-ball, scam, and fake advertisements, and make room for the good advertisements without having to have a poor effect on them by blocking all ads, good and bad, entirely with an ad-blocker.

12 Likes

I’ve seen many ads on Roblox which I’d rather not see. This includes ads which show mucus, scat, horror (SCP,) etc. And for ads which somehow slip through moderation, I’d like to hide those too.

Without having to reload the page to roll some dice, I’d love the ability to hide ads that I’m not comfortable with. I’d no longer have to show ads I rather didn’t when taking a screenshot of the Roblox website. Neither would I have open a less than appealing ad open for my friends and family to see.

Please add this!

2 Likes