[HIREABLE!] Scripter, 3D/2D Artist and UI Designer!

Yes ma’am. (30 Charactersssssss)

Just a little critique to help you better for the future:

On this picture, you can clearly see not all of the buttons are alligned correctly; this is something that is kind of noticeable, and it’s just a minor mistake probably, but it in the end is somewhat big to making a GUI look good!

All of your UIs look good! And I wish you the best for your business.

1 Like

Sent a request on discord hope to hear from you!

Thanks for feedbacks!! (30 Characters)

New GFX are added! Don’t forget to take a look!

Are you able to script games like retail tycoon.

New 2D and 3D Arts are out! Don’t forget to take a look!!!

Still hiring!!! (30 Characterssss)

Still Open!!! (30 characterssss)

Sorry, I’m not programming guns. :frowning:

Now I can do modern GUIs!
:slight_smile:

Hold up, this is partially a good thing but, 90 robux for this? this is like 30 cents? why would you work hours on a product to just sell it for 30 cents. Would 100% raise prices, no matter the quality. This is still worth ALOT more than 30 cents.

I changed the prices. :robux: :slight_smile:

Hello!
I am looking for a scripter for my new game since the one I did have recently “retired” from Roblox.
The type of scripts I am looking for are ones that can make a GUI spawn x object and y location. For example: A player opens the GUI and chooses what type of item they want to spawn in, with that they can also choose the location of the item. I am also looking for some sort of scripts that can make items in the game gamepass only.

Feel free to contact me on Discord.
Alex Smith#0001

1 Like

Alright, contacting you right now!

Hello,
I’m really interested i really need an egg hatching system and a storage shop you can add me on discord: Polaris#8465

Hello, me and my dev team are offering 20k+ with percentage for a scripter capable of doing the following:
-Advanced Gun System

-NPC’s

-Shop system

-Skins System

-Crate opening system-

-VIP System

-Much More

I have listed the basic needs above on what is required for us to hire you in our development team.

I have already added you on Discord at JaymarThePG#9999

Hey, your tag isn’t working, could you add me at x_Jonyyny#1234?

Hey, I am interested in hiring you for a 20k+ game, your discord didn’t work add me @JaymarThePG#9999

Hey! Was that necessary? You know that there are people who makes their portfolios in purpose of learning and not earning money. You do not need to say that his UIs is bad or anything. Perhaps he want to be better at it by taking UI commissions, I improved my skills as a programmer tremendously by taking commissions. If you do not like them don’t hire him, you do not have to play like you know everything, YOU ARE NOT A JUDGE!!!