Hiring 1 Builder and 1 Scripter fairly simple project

About Us

Hello, ZoomGames is currently looking for a scripter and a builder to take on the task of working on one of the best and most unique Obbys on Roblox. This is a fairly simple project and doesn’t require a lot of time. The general idea is to have the theme change every 15 Islands!
(Please note this is a long term project updates will be monthly)

The Team

@ZoomCode - Project Manager (30% of Revenue)
@TTV_NinjaDude - Composer (Paid Per Task)
@BizLizz - UI (Paid Per Task)
@username - Scripter (40% of Gamepass Revenue )
@username - Builder (30% of Gamepass Revenue)

You can see our progress so far here: Island Jump - Roblox

About the Job!

• Builder - You’ll be required to do all of the modelling and building for the game.
  • Scripter you are expected to fix bugs and program new gameplay mechanics when needed.

Payment

Payment will only be that earned from Revenue.

Contact Us

Please only contact me on discord: TimeDefender#1089
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

I’d like to apply for scripter, I got a portfolio and everything. My discord username is: FriendlyBuilder24#2033 and my Roblox Username is FriendlyBuilder24.

If you want anymore information please contact me on devforums or on discord.

Dear Zoom,

This is @DentinDev I would like to know what I will script or build if I take the position.
Looking forward to you reply thank you

Yours Sincerely
@DentinDev

1 Like

I can do both scripting and building, however, it seems there are many other scripters willing to take the job, so I am interested in the ‘builder’ position.

You can see my portfolio here: [COMMS OPEN] arealrobloxian_21's Portfolio [LOW-POLY BUILDER]

You can contact me at arealrobloxian_21#4223

Do you have a backup payment if it doesn’t work out?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.