[COMMS OPEN] arealrobloxian_21's Portfolio [LOW-POLY BUILDER]

Hey there!

My name is arealrobloxian_21, and I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building on Roblox Studio since early 2016, so I am quite experienced. I specialize in low-poly builds and you can see them below.

My Work:

Note: All trees in the town build were not made by me
Availability:

I am available 3-4 hours (8:00 pm EDT- 11:00 pm EDT) on the weekdays and sometimes available on the weekends (Depends on the project).

Payment:

My preferred payment method is Robux, through:

• Group Funds

• T-Shirts (Only if you pay the tax)

You can dm me at arealrobloxian_21#4223

If you send a friend request, please reply to this post saying you did, and provide your discord username.

Thank you for taking your time to read this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Edit:
I just came to the realization that it said 2018 and not 2016, so I’ve fixed that

3 Likes

Edit: Fixed the pictures to make them look better.

2 Likes

Those builds aren’t Low Poly, but just regular buildings with a plastic material. :slight_smile: I suggest you search up what Low Poly is. Maybe change the free model tree’s to your version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for looking through my portfolio :slightly_smiling_face:. I am currently working on a low-poly map as I speak. Also, I made the trees by myself, unless you are talking about the ones in the city map, where I wanted to put the focus on the buildings and not the trees.

2 Likes

.lHello do you build interior my discord is -5#5999

1 Like

It depends, but I’ll see what I can do on discord

Love the build! I’m hoping for us to work together if you are still opened I would love to have you on the team I have added you my tag is elise

1 Like