[HIRING ($1000 USD & % Rev.)] Lead Scripter needed for Project Pacifica!

Yea respond to me back when you get a chance I sent you everything you need to know

1 Like

Because itā€™s a standard, I remember having to completely change the way I program in order to be able to use OOP.
It makes games much more organized, rather than having tons of scripts just shoved in workspace and other services.

1 Like

ive sent a request ceo of poverty#0403

hope your not making everything object oriented, otherwise youā€™re better off not using OOP at all.

what are you talking about lol, why would ā€œmaking everything object orientedā€ make OOP bad?

I see a lot of ppl who just learned how to OOP and make all of their code Object Oriented. Non OOP code is better than all OOP code imo. And I didnā€™t talk about OOP being bad.

But how? Object oriented seems to have itā€™s advantages, and it is not absolutely mandatory that you are knowledgeable of it but definitely preferred for this project.

Less than 10% of my modules r classes.

OOP is still unnecessary for probs most stuff you are scripting on roblox and it honestly looks sort of ridiculous when people use it for the weirdest cases when thereā€™s no point, itā€™s just needlessly abstracting your code when itā€™s already simple enough (not saying this is always the case).
I actually think it is a good idea for understanding oop to be a requirement because that means they have at least some knowledge in general programming

1 Like

Hi there!

Iā€™ve added you on Discord and look forward to getting in touch. (Tom#2621)
In the meantime you can take a look at my portfolio here:

Hope to speak to you soon,
-Tom :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.