[HIRING 10K+] Scripter needed for Quest system

Hello, I’m looking for a scripter who can script my UIs
The payment is negotiable, however the base price range now is 9-10K
Alright, so in total I need a quest system that’ll act in correspondence with a training and raiding system. - The quests that’ll be able to be achieved are -
Host Training
Host Raid
Attend Training
Attend Raid
Amount of time spent in game
Have a certain amount of people on a team killed.

• Trainings- The way the training UI will work is someone of a rank and above in a group will be able to see a UI everyone below the rank can’t. When it’s clicked there’ll be a button called “Start Training” when the training is started then everyone with an area and people who step in will be counted as in the training. (The Officer himself must be in the zone as well to even be able to start a training) After Start Training is clicked then there’ll be another button next to that says lock training. When clicked everyone outside of the zone won’t be counted even if they step in the zone. Then there’ll be a button called Stop training and when clicked it’ll end the training. Again the training must be ended in the zone it started in. When clicked it’ll end the training and everyone who’s in the zone NOW it’ll count towards their quest.

• Raids- The way the Raid UI will work is someone of a rank and above in a group will be able to see a UI everyone below the rank can’t. (This’ll be a different group than the Training one) When it’s clicked there’ll be a button called Start Raid. Anyone who is in the game that has attend a raid as apart of their quest it’ll go to their quest if they remain when the person who started it clicks end raid. When a raid is started I need there to be a thing at the top that says “OFFICIAL RAID” just so people can have the knowledge if its going to count or not. -

HOW QUESTS WILL WORK
For quests I want their to be a taskbar in the bottom left that’ll display all active quests and when completed there’ll be a check mark next to it. When ALL the quests have a checkmark there’ll be a
button that shows and says “RANK UP” when “RANK UP” is clicked the person will TP to a game ID I’ll enter myself, for testing use a different game ID. -

Lastly I also need a UI somewhere fitting that when clicked displays the players info such as
RAIDS ATTENDED
TRAININGS ATTENDED
RAIDERS KILLED
TIME SPENT IN GAME

• This system needs to be rank oriented. Meaning a private only gets private quests. It also needs to work if I rank a private to Corporal he’ll then get Corporal quests not Lance Corporal Quests. If I explained it well inform me, if not please ask any questions

CONTACT

Discord William.#7061

2 Likes

I know how to make a GUI only show for ranks and upper, that will be easy for sure.

Oozy#6774

Added you!

I’m interested, sent a friend request. cash money#5196