[CLOSED] [3/3 slots] EmeraldLimes | 4yrs+ Professional Programmer

About Me

Hi there! I’m Emerald. I’ve been programming Lua for about 4 years now, and have been on this platform since 2016. I’m self-taught and passionate about programming, and I love to code some little projects whenever I can.

I’ve worked with UIs, cars, datastores, etc. I am also proficient in game-security, with about 1-2 years of experience.

I can work very fast, depending on the difficulty + experience. I try to fit with everyone’s budgets to the best of my ability.

Depending on the difficulty, I whip up a basic version of whatever asset you are requesting, should you doubt my abilities to do so. :wink:

My works

Projects/assets I made

Attributez - A module that stores data into objects by key. (Roblox has already planned this feature, however, it was not activated, so I made it myself)

DS2Handler - A module I made that makes using DS2 much easier.

PSManager - A module that automates ProfileService (and has special functions)

OnTableChanged - Short module that detects when a key-value pair has been reassigned

Games I’ve worked on

Radio Hangout - A radio testing game that I made, one of my first games. (might be a bit buggy + very bad icons and thumbnails)

VolumeNormalizer (soon to be module) - Suppressing loud audio whilst making quiet audio audible (yes that was quite the mouthful)

Attack On Titan: Glory - Made an admin system and nametag system for them, co-owned by @LoneWolfSekiro

Notes

I don’t have much work here, but mostly because these are my public works, and I’m just getting started in the hiring area :sweat_smile:

also because most of the time I don’t have enough motivation to finish my own passion projects but we don’t have to talk about that

Availability

I am available for 1-3 hours of work each day. I am mostly online from 8:00 PM to 7:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). I prefer short-term commissions and assets, and I am not avaliable on Sundays.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux and/or USD (via PayPal, and/or Amazon/Visa gift cards).

Contact

You can contact me via my Discord.
cash money#5196

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

5 Likes
1 Like

Real wholesome guy. Communicates well, gets the job, highly recommend him!

1 Like

I can definitely recommend Emerald as a good, efficient worker who is passionate about the quality of his work. It was a pleasure having him work with our team. I like this kid a lot; he has a lot of talent behind his back

1 Like

Extremely positive experience with this guy. He went above and beyond, easily exceeding my expectations, all while communicating extremely well. If you need any work done, I would highly recommend considering this guy.

1 Like