Hiring 2D icon/logo designer

About

Hey, I’m posting looking for a 2D icon contractor. We’re making a game called Arctica set in Antarctica where players can find resources, sell them, build bases, and team up.

Light Works
@vastqud - Scripting
@rolbloxguy1876 - Modeling/Ui

You can see some progress screenshots on our Twitter:
https://twitter.com/LightWorksDev

About The Job

We are looking for some flat icons for certain buildings in-game. These buildings include, but are not limited to: boat spawns, land vehicle spawns, and trading outposts. These icons will be displayed as Billboard Guis on the building denoting it as an important building.

Exact details like color scheme, a detailed description of the style, and a complete list of buildings will be supplied if we’re interested in your portfolio.

Payment

We are looking to pay around 25K Robux for all icons total. (Not per icon). The funds are available immediately via group funds.

Contact Us

Leave your portfolio below or message me here on the DevForum. We’ll get back to you if we’re interested in your portfolio.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m interested! My portfolio mainly consists of GFX/3D work, but as mentioned in the portfolio, I have been graphic designing out of Roblox for 5 years, so I think I will be capable of this job.

My portfolio is as the following: Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Looking forward to hearing back from you! :smiley:

Hey! I am interested! Trophane#8773

Hi! I am interested! Closed. Dont click

I have been working with vector/icons/simple logos for a year so now. I am familiar with color theory and would be able to create some good icons via illustrator.

Portfolio: LoadingL0n3ly - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
Just scroll towards the 2d logos. You can also comment below and ask me to do a quick trial like making a simple icon and I will be able to do so, letting you judge my abilities.

I’m interested :slight_smile: Here is my portfolio, you can see some of my works here!
[OPEN] SOUR - 2D Icon/Logo Artist | Portfolio
I’ve been dealing with vector / logos / simple icons for about 5 years at this point. My sharpest skill is making icons with Vector art. I keep it simple and nice.
Discord: sour#4018
Twitter: @akaSOUR_

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.