Hiring a 3D Modeler to make me some map assets. [50k-100k]

About Us

Hi there! We are Incurr’s Legacy, and Influux Studios, we recently hit 200k members on the game development group, 25M visits, and several hundred concurrent players. We’re looking for a low-poly, 3d modeler builder to help the process of creating the new map. There are currently two other 3d modelers working on the map and we need a 3rd to speed up that process, Game: Elemental Power Simulator.

We’d highly recommend only applying if you’re familiar with Anime, because most of what you’d be required to make will be anime related.
For example: Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Demon Skull from Black Clover, Aincrad Castle from SAO, etc.

The Team
@lncurr - Director
@Spaceman21074 - Scripter
@X_Jefff - Digital Artist
@WalmartEmployee_Kuro & @Tigger_Dev - The two builders/3d modelers

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder acquainted with blender and can make 3d models, low-poly and cartoony themed builds. More information will be discussed in DMs.

We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
Keep in mind, the map will be big, activity is a key requirement so we can complete the map as efficient as possible.

Examples of what we have done: (Take note of this as you’ll have to match this theme)

Payment

We are paying [50K-100K+] R$. We cannot give a 50% down payment, but we offer the option of payment per task completed. This will make it safe for both parties.

Contact Us

You can contact me at: inc#0288 (Preferred) or via twitter incurr8
You must be 13 years or older to apply & have a satisfactory portfolio / past works.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi sir i am interested making you the map asset here is my portfolio : Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer
Ill message you on discord .

Hi,Sir I’m interested making map asset for you.Here’s my portfoilio [CLOSE] Dev_R0VER Portfolio | Experienced 3D Modeler/Environmental Artist/Builder/Animator
my Discord: aguilarrover#0037

1 Like

Hello, i’m very interested in working with you! Portfolio:

My Discord: Dadsy#8210
Hope to talk to you soon! :+1:

Still looking for a suitable 3d modeler!

3 Likes

I’m interested to help out! I contacted you on Discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.