Hiring A Builder!

About Us

Hi there! We are little Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
CAP7A1N is the owner
@alihsaas - Scripter/UI

We have done already 50% of the scripting.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

details= A futuristic looking cafe and small city! (the city doesnt need to be detailed as it’s not part of the main game, it’s just a background)
Examples:

Payment

We will pay 30/40% of earnings and +5% if you plan to stay with us.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/alihsaas_TV or Discord: !alihsaas#9689 or (owner) CAP#3582
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :grinning:

9 Likes

Your job details are a little bit vague. Is this a job request for someone to build a cafe as the centerpiece, and have a city background? And, do you have anything built already?

Yes, Cafe is the main thing and city is the background, sorry about that, should’ve clarified that. And no, we haven’t built anything yet.

1 Like

The images you took for reference are all 3d models. Which one are you looking for: a modeler or a builder?
Builder - Builds stuff in roblox and doesn’t use external programs (usually)
Modeler - Uses external 3d modelling programs to create models and imports them back into roblox. (I.e the image you put up for reference)

Questions:
How big is your group?
How much are you planning to inject into ads?
Have you had any succesful projects before?

2 Likes

Just to clarify, what specific type of building are you looking for? Are you asking for a low-poly cartoonish build or a highly detailed city?

Also, your example photos seem to be concept art from various artists, so it might be better to come up with original designs rather than borrowing other people’s art without their permission :slight_smile:

30 to 40 percent is not really enough for both a city and a cafe, especially if you are thinking of keeping them on the team. I’d go for a higher percentage from a baseline of 35 percent that can go up to 40 percent.

A percentage isn’t sufficient enough information to work off of. 30-40% could easily mean anything; a percent of 100, 5200, 60000 or whatever. How much is your game earning? Is it sufficient enough for said 30-40% to total 100K+ on payout? Remember, you’re asking for a small city with “high detail” (which is fairly vague) as well as a cafe. Each of those fetch high alone.

We want a detailed building style, but the city doesn’t need to be detailed as it’s not the main thing. And about the examples, they are just examples for how we want the building to be, we didnt have the purpose of stealing someone’s work. And I got them from google so :man_shrugging: . About the percentage i find it quite good as we are not asking alot for the city, i should probably clarify that in the post, and we are offering between 30 to 40% and +5% for staying with us.

Both modelers and builders can do this. I can could build this with wedges and bricks. Maybe cylinders and spheres for the corners etc.

You could but the image he put up was on a external app.

Any onsite on how the game will do? 40% could end up being 10 robux, 500, or 500,000. We have no idea what to expect. What’s your plan on how your game will go, how you plan to monetize it, what part of the developers developing for your game will they influence. If the builder would like to improve upon the game, does he/she have the ability and freedom to do so, or is it more commission style. Seems safer in my opinion to sign a contract with the terms laid out clearly, seems a bit vague.

4 Likes

We didnt go with payment and went with percentage cause we don’t know how much the game will make, and we don’t have any clear monetization plan yet. And the builder is free to do what he want with his builds

for anymore questions about the payment contact me on discord or twitter

I agree. The image shown was Blender.

2 Likes

That’s not made in Blender, it’s art. Blender is a 3D software not 2D @bestrobloxerall

If there’s no clear plan then why is it piggybacking 100% on percentage? That’s not always the best idea, my friend.

Builders could end up working for nothing, and that possibility will drive them away from even looking into the offer in the first place.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.