Hiring A Builder!

Hello! We are CandyCanes Studios(Link), a group searching for talented developers! We try to work as hard as we can in order to bring players enjoyment. Currently Searching For a Map Builder.

Here are some of the requirements:

• You have to be the age of 13 or over
  • You should be able to Script/Build professionally.
  • You should abide by the Roblox TOS.

Payment:

• It’s not been completely decided yet, rather or not I should pay the developers with the profits or the Robux currently in my account. I am willing to pay the developers as much as I can, as long as the group funds keep flows in. However, if that does not happen, I will be paying the developers much less, since it’s not like my account is filled with robux.

(I know my english is terrible, sorry for that.)

The project:
-Ah yes, The project I mentioned above. It’s going to be a very simple one. A ‘Speed Run’. I decided that I should create a game inspired by ‘Speed Run 4’ Created by @Verse. We are trying to make a cleaner version with cartoony styled maps.

Extra:

• Remember that you can be kicked from the team if you break the rules / The Roblox TOS, and you won’t be paid for your work after. By accepting, you agree that you agree to the terms above.

Send me DMs through my ROBLOX profile in order to apply.

2 Likes

Hello, Im a scripter which can Help u in many ways u want. U can add me on discord and chat there if u want: FISHY#8882 also u can contact me here in developer forum. Hope u have a good day!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.