Hiring a decent UI designer

I don’t usually do this but after about two hours of trying to use illustrator & other programs I felt the need to hire someone who knows what they’re doing.

As such, I am looking for a UI designer who can make custom UIs that are styled to the medieval fantasy genre. Currently, I have about 3k-ish robux ready to pay someone to design(don’t have to code it… I can do that myself).

What I need:

• Start Menu
  • Inventory
  • Toolbar
  • HUD

Sorry for the short and poorly formatted post. I’m on my phone in a bumpy car.
Thanks again to anyone that actually reads this.

These images belong to a game that I’m making w/ a few of my friends and I am the builder of all items in the images above. I can code but for some wacky reason design is not my strong spot. I guess if anyone wants to help design the UI w/ or for me, that would be much appreciated and I’d love to go into detail as to what it is I’m doing. Sorry for the poor quality of the images.

Just trying to be unique by making something that I randomly come up with. Idk man, hard feels out on these streets.

3 Likes

3,000 is extremely little for multiple medieval UI designs. I also recommend you use the template, and specify more.

I’m specifying what I have on me at this current time.

Can you put in reference images?
Also tell us a bit about your game or show progress so the ui designer can get a rough idea.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the post to reflect what you posted. Thanks for the heads up!

I’m interested(Discord: Pixel#0005).

Thanks. :slight_smile:

bump[1]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.