Hiring a map builder for a fighting game [$300+]

Criminality

About

Hello, I am looking for a builder to build the map for my upcoming game Criminality, which is a free-roam fighting game which features melee and gun combat.

This is some old gameplay footage that features a placeholder map: Criminality Gameplay

About The Job

You will be given 14 days to complete a well optimised and detailed map that fits the style of this game, which should be 7k parts+.

Here are some examples of the style the map was originally going for, however the layout of the map should be much more resembling of a close-quarter fighting game similar to the current placeholder map

Many more details including the necessary locations in the map, size of the map etc will be given to anyone who is interested in applying.

Payment

$300+ is willing to be paid for this map if all the instructions given for it are followed and it is completed at a fast pace.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, and then we will move to Discord.
You must be 15 years or older to apply.

11 Likes

I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure there’s already a game being developed by @NeverTrustBob with the same exact name.

Our games are not related at all and it was just a rare coincidence that we settled ourselves, Criminality has been a long term project of mine which I first started in 2018 and then I began remaking it at the end of 2019.

If you’re not interested in applying, then don’t post here.

1 Like

if ya need meh, my disc is : Dev_Polke#2120

1 Like

Check some of my 3 works out I just made a portfolio since so many people kept bothering about it :neutral_face: 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

I think he means 300USD. Not robux. This is a great price for a map, if it’s 300USD. Usually people say 300R$ or 300RBX if they are referring to robux.

1 Like

Interested. Discord: Zartania#7368

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.