Hiring a professional GFX Artist

About Us

Hi there! We currently trying to launch Sakura Cafe! However, we require a gfx artist to create some gamepass icons. You are required to have 2 years of experience, and speak fluent english. If you contact me, and it is obvious you are using google translate, or seem underaged, I will simply block you.

About The Job

If you obtain the position as gfx artist, you are required to:

1. Finish on time
  2. Communicate with the rest of the team
  3. Respect others

Some perks are:

1. You will be credited on our game page
  2. You will receive a percentage of our game forever
  3. You will receive the developer role in our discord server.

When you first contact me, send me your portfolio, or a set of previous work. You are required to finish 9 images by 3 days. That is an average of 3 images a day.

Payment

Payment will depend on the quality of your GFX
When you first dm me, I will give you a task. Whoever has the best outcome will be hired. However, to compensate for your time, I will pay you 200 robux if you put in effort.
If you are hired, I will pay up to 6k + 5% of our group funds, but again, it depends on the quality.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord at totalyzm#8258
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m really doubting to apply with you. and my points are :

1. Cafe jobs are usually hit or miss
  2. expecting more than offered (quality)
  3. demand and pressure which would lead to instant burn out.

You can debate and stuff but that’s my opinion in general.

I have six years of experience and I’m interested in this job depending on what type of gamepasses you’re looking for.

Here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

The price is not set in stone. And if there is no deadline, people don’t do anything. Also, if you aren’t gonna apply, why are you here?

I came in to you here just to clear things up. the price is great. but you did state that I should like make one per 3 days. I understand the hustle over here but what if there were dead spaces during my working hour? what if anxiety or burn out struck me? I don’t like stalling when I’m working. I do have issues in general but still. and I’m also here because if THERE is a chance to apply. because most cafes expect a highly skilled 4k level of GFX. I’m currently am at 1-2 years of experience and I’d like to work but there are holdbacks and set downs that just wouldn’t let me want to apply.

if you want to see my work and see me as a"worthy" one then just see this portfolio. if you want me to work you then contact me. if my work doesn’t meet your requirements I would humbly ask you to ignore me. I don’t want to cause any trouble or a debate. thank you.
Portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

Can you send me a dm on discord?

You could just add me through my contact in my portfolio. well, If you even did read it because you seemed you didn’t.

But i’m hiring here. Shouldn’t you contact me? I sent you a friend request anyways.