Hiring a scripter [R$10K+%]

About Us

Hi there! Kraken Entertainment, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on a new simulator game

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter with experience in simulator games,the game is a normal simulator and it is already 50% done, the map and ui is done aswell as the pet system and graphics, we just need it finished

Payment

We will be paying you 10K robux and 50%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord Cyberify1#9138
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should really revise your percentages, 50%? that’s way too high. let’s imagine your game gets somewhat popular and brings in X revenue a month, 50% of that would go to them, around 30% on ads / other expenses (persay) and there would only be 20% left for the whole studio? (Including your pay.) you’re better off just making the payout higher. If you can’t afford more than 10k do commissions.

You’re basing everything off your own personal speculations, you cannot predict their monetization and the way they spend their money, I don’t think your wordings is very accurate and they may have an investor as well. The information given is a job opportunity with context, they do not have to provide any information on how they are going to monetize the game and if “30k of revenue will go to ads”.

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Hi there i appreciate the feedback but i think 50% is reasonable for a scripter or my percentage will be too low since i basically do everything else besides the scripting, the difficult pet systems are already made and i will spend 50K robux on ads the first day of release and more down the road, plus i don’t know where you got the 100K revenue a month from but my other simulator type games generate that amount per week

What? I said 30,000 (30%) in ads as an example? and even if they wasn’t spending that much on ads, they’d still need to pay for assets.

your input wasn’t necessary and frankly no made no sense at all. EVEN IF they had an investor, THAT’S A BIGGER PERCENTAGE going out, thus all you did was prove my point that he’d need to revise his percentages.

It was an example.

30charsssssssssssssss

well you based everything off of that example

You should always take advice with a grain of salt. It’s easy to throw out numbers but at the end of the day when it comes down to it and you’re taking less than what your workers are even though all game development comes out of your own expense you’d realise you made the wrong decision.

Edit:

Sorry if it came across as rude, I was just giving advice.
you can do what you wish and I wish you luck in your recruitment process

Sir this is a recruitment post, you’ve made your point and if you want to argue with him more you can do it in DMs!

1 Like

I am extremely interested! This is my portfolio. Please contact me on discord @RazorBladedino117#5440 . Thanks!

Just sent a request on Discord.

Highly interested! Sent a friend request in Discord. Tylorest#5230

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.