Hiring a scripter

About Me

Hey there! I am Robo, an artist and the owner of ROBO STUDIOS X. I am currently working on a game called “Find the Robloxians”. If you have decent scripting experience, please message me here on the devforum, on roblox, or on twitter @roboawesome321 I am willing to pay you according to how well our game goes.

The Team

You can see our progress so far here: Find The Robloxians! (Desert 🌵) - Roblox
Currently, the game costs is not available to the public, you need to ask for perms in order to play.

I currently have some ideas of how I want the script to be written, I would like to include some GUIs and NPCs, if you want to know more, message me.

Payment

I am paying robux according to your skill and how well our game ends up. Please message about prices

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/roboawesome321
feel free to also message me on roblox!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I don’t think making the game cost 1k to play is a fair match… Your “hiring” a scripter, and if you want others to see what you have done, you should provide pics, not somebody to pay 1,000 robux to just view the game. Also, I’m sure your using that fund to pay your developers.If devs spent the money, and get it shared with the rest of the team, they are losing money.

2 Likes

I’m not telling them to pay, I’m telling them to message me if they wanna apply, I will make them a developer.
And I apologize, I thought it was different from the access denied, I will remove the pay 1k and make the place private. If you would like to apply, just ask for perms.

Sure, thanks for marking as solution, I hope you get my point. I am not being mean, just trying to help you out!

1 Like

Yes, i apologize!
I forgot that i can’t give free access to developers! The game is now private for devs only!
Thanks for pointing that out! Otherwise, I would have forgot!

Sure thing, no problem, I might apply.

1 Like

What is it that you exactly need for a scritper?

1 Like

I would like a scripter who can add NPCs into my game, as well as some GUIs possibly.

Do you mean scripting GUI’s? I can script fading in and out GUI’s and most likely NPC’s who follow the nearest players around.

1 Like

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. If possible, there could also be quest givers

I believe I can do both of them. I don’t have twitter but a discord, and is my main source of communication. Please get a discord if you can. Wayy easier to talk to.

Discord: 6QL4#0001

1 Like

So, if you can add me, feel free to shoot me a DM on discord!

1 Like

Great, I will send you a request right now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.