Hiring a Scripter/UI designer to create an Emergency Services Radio

Hello! We are currently developing a Emergency Responders Roleplay Game. I am the Senior Developer of the group, and we are looking for a great and highly experienced scripter to contribute to the game!

The Team

@uhh9999 - Lead Developer
@ghost_cold31 - Senior Developer

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter and UI Designer to contribute to the game. We expect high quality work that adhere to our game’s style. With that, you will be required to make a Radio for the Emergency Services to communicate with. You should be able to set a unit number and it should be visible in which team you are (Example: [999] uhh9999). The Radio needs to include diffrent channls you can switch to such as: Law Enforcement, Fire&Rescue, State Wide(All Services), Tac1, Tac2, Tac3(All Services). The Radio should be accesable by pressing a key, preferably the key T and a panic button should be included.

Example (Please do not copy the example as it will be denied, the example is only there to give you an idea of how it will work)

Payment

Fixed Payment of 1500 Robux.

Contact

Feel free to leave all questions as a reply on this thread and I will respond within 48 hours. If interested PM @uhh9999 or myself on Roblox devforum.

1 Like

Hey there!

I can definitely design UI for and create the chat/radio system that you wanted.
Is there a way for me to contact you so I can discuss this with you further, like Discord?

2 Likes

Hi there! Thanks for contacting me and showing your interest into my post. You can contact me on discord. My username is Pappa Schewppes#0115.