Hiring a Senior Scripter and Builder

About Us

Hello! We are Cried! We are creating a new game called Bloxy Kart. We plan for it to become the most popular game we make.

The Team
@WEcompany - Leader, Scripter, Builder
@littiepiggy_ojo - Manager
@You - Main Builder
@You - Main Scripter

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. We are also looking for a professional scripter. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We would also ask for Bloxy Kart to be your only job at the moment.

Examples of the quality that we want you to build

Disclaimer: This build was not created by the Cried Team. It was searched up on Google showing you on the type of quality we would like to see from you.

Scripter requirements

-Must have a portfolio either sending the game links or sending a devforum portfolio
-Must have been fully experienced for an entire year

Payment

We are paying 15% To builders and 30% to scripters

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, WEcompany Private Message, or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WilliamEmporium
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Hope you apply!
WE

I am interested in the job! Send me a request on Discord. My tag is: Artibyte#1517

Here is my portfolio!

Hey there, I’d like to suggest adding some of these things to the recruitment post:

Your group:

• Have you had success with any past games?
  • How much optimistic payment (aka if the game takes off) should we be expecting?

Building:

• What sort of builds would be needed for this project?
  • How much activity is expected / how much time would we be putting into this project?

Scripting:

• What sort of scripting tasks would be needed for this project?
  • How much activity is expected / how much time would we be putting into this project?

I’m interested in becoming the lead builder :slight_smile: Portfolio down below…

Discord: CarvedWGL#9305

We already got scripter. I also never had success in my past games but this game is unique to Roblox.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.