Hiring advanced builder

﹥About Us:
Hello there! We are Cyber Studios, a big upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Cybertrone! The game is somewhat based from “The Cycle” game. We are looking for someone to build the main lobby + other assets. Please be professional, respectful & provide a portfolio. We will wait a few days to accept what we feel is the best person for this job. The job IS longterm and this project will be relatively big.

﹥The Team:
@KingTony2018 - Owner + builder
@Luxorz - Terrain designer
@itscesco - Mediocre Builder
@username - Lobby builder

﹥About The Job:
We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.He/She needs to help/build a lobby for our upcoming game.

Game development starts 20th June 2020.From then we will work mainly every day.

﹥Payment:
We are paying about 1k robux per week.Our preferred payment method is Robux.We are also offering a percentage of games revenue (10%) Developer Rank + Admin Commands
﹥Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. The owners discord is:_tonyez#9347 . From there, tony will send you link to our team server! When your request is accepted, please provide a portfolio. If you have any questions please contact the discord provided. Checks will be made to ensure no free modeling & that you are legitimate.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading & we look forward to working with you!

We also prefer if you have at least 1 years worth of building experience, past of good & successful builds. You MUST provide proof. If you do not have a portfolio, send pictures. Tony will receive it all but I will have a high say in who is best for the position. Thank you all for applying.

Hello there I am interested! My discord is: sureloxx#7985

Here is my portfolio: [Open] Builder/Scripter

Hello! Nice portfolio, could you please contact the discord listed above? thanks

I am interested in the ‘Lobby builder’ role.

You can see my portfolio here: [COMMS OPEN] arealrobloxian_21's Portfolio [LOW-POLY BUILDER]

You can contact me at arealrobloxian_21#4223

Hello! I am interested in the lobby builder position! Contact me via discord: laughingeevees#8659

Portfolio: https://hn1999rr.wixsite.com/laughingeeveesbuild

Hello, please contact the discord listed above with your portfolio! It is noted that the game is based off of “The cycle” which is, from my understanding, a sci fi and space-like game. If you have anything similar to this then you should include it. Thanks

Hello, please contact the discord listed above and we will get back to you in a couple of days with our final decision. Thanks!

I sent a fr to the discord account

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.