Hiring An Anti-Crash Scripter / 5k-30k R$

Hey developers!

Recently we came out with a huge update, started getting hundreds of concurrent players, about to launch ads, then boom our server gets crash exploited, has been for a few hours now, it’s really annoying cause we even opened a temporary roblox game with our old update, and the hackers decided to attack that as well (So it’s not the scripts.)

VIP servers work fine, but we couldn’t stay active with that.

My coders say it’s not a fixable exploit, but if you can help I’d be grateful!

(Client Memory Usage goes up like crazy, usually around 400-600, but ended up getting high as 12,000! Which with that high, as you probably know it will then lag out the server.)

If you can help I’d be grateful, as I said some really good coders couldn’t even help, so it may be impossible, but if you’re interested in fixing this, comment with your discord tag / what you think the issue is (I’ll determine if we’ve already tried it.)

Game: 👻[UPDATE] British Army - Roblox

Exploit: https://gyazo.com/65d5f4ec21746b59adbb792d1c8986a3
https://gyazo.com/b63392d1411789a9b897fe2c36023d6c
https://gyazo.com/c15aad110b1ff419cd09b8bd15106f32 (As you can see there’s a guy in two servers, that’s the suspected exploiter)

5 Likes

Can I get your discord so I can contact you there?

1 Like

Honestly, wouldn’t game.Players.LocalPlayer.RobloxLocked = true work?

I was sitting here looking at your screenshots and I don’t really see much as to what could be letting exploiters crash your game unless it’s just due to ROBLOX’s limited services to protect your own game from being exploited by exploiters. I suggest just going about and making an anti-exploit (if you don’t already have one) as that could possibly stop the issue or at least reduce it.

Feel free to shoot me a DM, I can offer my services if needed.

That’s pretty weird, the fact that your game in particular is being targeted does seem a little fishy as to if it’s not the scripts that are being exploited. My discord tag is Leo#6889 if you wanna add me on discord.

Your screenshots don’t actually show whats wrong. And, as for the person being able to join two games, thats an easily fixable exploit.

The main way Exploiters can really crash games is through either spamming remote functions, simulation radius or your game has some sort of backdoor which their executor connects to.

I can help you ! My discord username DeHarchy#4969

If this is still open, I might be able to help, my tag is TotallyTrust#9954.
You can view my portfolio by checking my post.
I’m also pretty sure of the case of this crashing, though I’ll need to investigate to find out if I’m right.

Can we all just acknowledge the fact that he hasn’t shown what the actual exploit does, but kids are still telling him they can fix it

I’m pretty sure most people didn’t take up his offer because he doesn’t have funds, thats the reason I didn’t.

The point is we are supposed to investigate it and see if there is security vulnerabilities, and if so patch them.

He’s been patched it, Just never removed the post.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.