Hiring Animator [CLOSED]

About Us:
Hi there! We are ReXiel Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Animator who is willing to animate.

The Team:
@TheReXiel - Director

About The Job:
We are looking for a professional animator. We expect high-quality animations that adhere to our game’s style.

Payment:
We are paying [1,000] amount per animation, Our preferred payment method is [Group Payout].

Contact Us:
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/TheReXiel
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

Did you start working on anything? If yes, can we get some info on that?

3 Likes

Can we get some more information?

1 Like

I think it would be good if you could describe what sort of animations you need and what kind of genre it fits.

2 Likes

Is it only member you? If that’s the case, I think you should say that you are looking for animator, not your team.

Please elaborate on this more, opinions of “high quality” animations can differ wildly. Are you looking for something cartoony, or realistic? Light or weighted? What about rigs? R6? R15? Humanoid or non-humanoid figures? It would also be nice if you voiced how fast you want these animations done, as that is a large factor.

It’s a bit concerning that you don’t mention anything regarding the type of game, I understand that keeping your projects under wraps is important, but telling us the genre and type of game it is wouldn’t hurt.

Good luck! :wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.