[HIRING] Animator For Spider Model

About The Job

Looking for someone who can produce 3 animations with a spider rig for an upcoming game (pictured below). Preferably someone who uses Blender, unless you’re confident it’s possible in Roblox, but it is rather complex. If Blender is used you would be responsible for rigging it as well in the software (although it is rigged inside of Roblox if there is some plugin to transfer joints directly), but you will be paid for the extra time that would take.

Animations that would be needed are a loop-able walking animation (in place), quick attack, and death. Here’s an example of what we would like for a walking animation: Animated CGI 3D Spider Walk Cycle - YouTube

Here’s a photo of the rig to show the joints:

If interested, we’d love to see some of your previous work, which you can post below or message directly to me.

Payment

We can pay in USD or Robux, but as we don’t often deal with animators, we do not exactly want to state a price that could be too low. We’re happy to negotiate a fair price with you.

Contact Us

Feel free to leave a reply here, in my inbox, or contact me on Discord: MichaelVanderfin#9133

6 Likes

I added you on discord, parkerski#1862.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.