[HIRING] Animators and UI Designers!

The State of Rosewood is in desperate need of animators and User Interface Designers (UI Designers)! Are you interested? Here are some details and requirements!

Details:
The State of Rosewood is a new Ro-State looking for amazing developers! As of right now, we are only looking for Animators and UI Designers! You must be ready for rigorous work. We would like to launch our state officially in August 2020. That leaves about four months to complete all of the work. Your time and dedication would definitely be tested. Payment includes the following.
Animators: 1.5k per animation
UI Designers: 10,000 at launch in August as long as you put as least ten hours a week for at least two months forward. That price can and most likely will be adjusted, meaning you may earn more or less depending on activity, collaboration, requests, and work.

Requirements:

• Must have Trello.
  • Must have a decent-reputation on Roblox.
  • Must be 13 years of age or older.
  • Must be a good collaborator.
  • Must be active.
  • Must have a great attitude.

Do you meet these requirements? Still interested? You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Typo#9317!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! I am very interested to work for you as an UI designer! I added you on Discord (PalmCrafter#8841).

Greetings, I’m a UI Designer!
Please, DM me via the discord.
abd#4952

Good evening.
I am a UI Designer interested in this position. I’ve sent you a friend request on discord. M4TY#8084.
If you want to see my portfolio it is here on Devforum.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! I think @ScytheSlayin may be good for this position!

He is an animator.

1 Like

You add so many requirements. Most people don’t have Trello, and in order to have a reputation on Roblox, you need to be known, not many people are. Most animators are behind the scenes, and not known.

But anyways, im an animator, so hmu lol

Discord: Amino9#7688

1 Like

I have sent a friend request on discord, please accept when possible and DM me.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.