(Hiring) Build mode creation wanted

About Us

Hi there! We are WEstudios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a professional scripter who is willing to be a contrubiter and work with us on our new game, Bloxy Kart: Build Mode

Developers
@WEcompany - Head scripter, builder, UI Designer
@littlepiggy_ojo - Scripter
Contributors
@mungabunga123 - Builder
@8BitMick - Artist
@You - Build Mode

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional, past experienced scripter, who can make a build mode that is actually good, and high quality, with datastores, and screen that you can play other peoples maps with.

Examples

Build mode is due December 8, 2020. Take your time, and make sure it is parfect quality.

Payment

We preferer paying with Robux. We will negotiate a price or payment after looking at your past experiences and after you read the contributor policy:

FYI: We will not allow you to change the price once you come up with one.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum. I check the forum every hour as long as im awake.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Hope you can get a job! Hope you get the position you want!
@WEcompany

1 Like

Were still looking! Please reply/message me if interested.

1 Like

Hello, i would like to apply this is my discord rep#5744

We hope you apply! We really need someone for build mode! It will be a win-win for all of us!

Yea! If you want the job, we will pay pretty much anything that we agree with.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.