Hiring Builder and GFX

Builder

We are looking for a builder to make our cafe and training center, and to model our cafe’s food and drinks. The deadline is 1 month, but it would be great if it was done sooner. You will be paid 25% group profits, with an 8k backup payment if things do not go well for our group.

GFX

We are looking for a GFX to make our group’s logo, our training center’s logo, our application center’s logo, our cafe’s logo, and 3 thumbnails(one for the training center, application center, and cafe), as well as a banner for an ad. We understand this is much work, so we will be paying 20% group profits, with an 8k backup payment if things do not go well for our group.

Payment

Listed above.

Contact Us

Discord: U_npluggedDev#0001

Thanks for reading! :laughing:

3 Likes

I am interested in the builder position! If you’re interested add me back on discord.
My portfolio; Portfolio Link
My discord; imava#3686

I might be able to help with the GFX! My discord is Roads#5218 and here is my portfolio: WindingTheRopes - Portfolio | Graphic Designer, Builder

Hi there! I’m interested in being your graphic designer and maybe your builder too!
I can provide work and my portfolio in DMs and I have sent you a DM.

I’m interested in the GFX Artist position! pm me on Discord! tal#2380

Hey there! I’d be interested in joining your team as a GFX artist. You can check out my portfolio here:

For GFX specifically, I have made a demo place with my favorite projects that you can play here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/1451375074/GFX-Demo

If you’d like more info, please feel free to contact me here on the DevForum or PM me on Roblox!

Hello!

I Am Interested In The Graphical Design Position! Hope To Talk To You Soon!
My Discord: d3v#9984
My Portfolio: Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.