[HIRING BUILDER] Astoria Hotels Development Opportunity

About The Group

Hello, I am Duckzye the founder of Pastriez Bakery and Astoria Hotels. Astoria Hotels has just recently been created around Pastriez’ one year anniversary and development has already begun. The groups internal development has also begun.

GROUP LINK: Astoria Hotels - Roblox

Current Team:

Duckzye - User Interface Designer and Programmer
Some Pastriez development members may transfer over to Astoria Development if needed.

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to build a realistic but also low poly style hotel. The hotel plans are still being made and we would like to discuss the plans with the builder selected before we make any decision.

Tasks you will be doing are but are not limited to:
Building a multiple story hotel
Building attractions outside/inside (Pools, arcades, etc)
Monorail track

Payment

We’re looking to pay around 60-75k ROBUX (Group Payout from Pastriez Bakery). This payment is up for discussion.

All payment received from this project is 100% DevEX eligible.

Contact

Please contact ducky#6224 on DISCORD. Upon contacting please send me a portfolio/examples of your work. I won’t be accepting anyone without examples.

If for some reason my discord doesn’t work you may message me on this platorm

Thank you!

3 Likes

Do you have any photos of what you want the build to look like?

2 Likes

Not really. I’m sorry, I know that make your decision to work with us more difficult.

2 Likes

Since I have no idea what style you want, I’ll just have to guess. Here’s my portfolio: [OPEN] Low-poly builder

1 Like

I’m interested

Squidzyee#8896

1 Like

This seems like a solid opportunity.

Building an entire hotel may be out of my capabilities at the moment, however, I could very well work full time as a small model and attraction builder. I’m great at building smaller models for large places.

If you send me a message I would be happy to learn more.

2 Likes

hey! i sent you a friend request on discord , my username is todayibuild#5718

here is a link to my portfolio website: https://sites.google.com/view/todayibuild/home?authuser=0

i hope we can work together someday :]

1 Like

Hi, I am interested! I’d also be willing to build your interview and training center! My discord is ZacZooZoo#4717, I sent you a friend request. I’d be more than happy to work with you!

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, I’ll provide examples there.

Oli#3211

I have contacted you on discord! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.