[HIRING] Builder for a horror game

About Us

Hello there, I am the Project leader of the upcoming horror game, and, our builder couldn’t complete his job as he was busy. Now, we’re trying to find a new, experienced builder.

The Team
@bikebike2014 - Project Leader
@Wingboy0 - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. The game takes place inside an asylum.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs the entire interior of the asylum to be finished.

Payment

We are paying either through percentage of the game earnings. (About 30%-40%) (there’ll be 1 ingame gamepass and the game will be paid access once the first chapter is finished or, 100 USD and percentage of game earnings (lower amount tho. Much lower. Between 5%-15%.)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on Discord at bikebike2014#7473.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent a discord friend request the name is BK

I am interested in taking part of this! Here is my portfolio; also, do you have any more examples, as the image you provided doesn’t give much to go off of?

This is really interesting and I’d like to take part of this project. Here is my portfolio; if you would like to take a look into it and see my past works. Also I’d like some more examples of the game’s building style.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.