[HIRING] Builder for Upcoming Driving Universe Game

Gamesphere Studios

About Us

Hello, I’m uJordy, the Lead of Gamesphere, a freshly created development congregation.

This project is a public services(emergency service) focused Driving Universe based in the United Kingdom. This project consists of Police, Fire and EMT. In addition we have other teams such as Highway Workers, Farmers and so on. We aim to perceive quality in the game as we’ve attempted earlier on in this project. This project is due to release for Alpha for February half term latest March. There’s a gap for some work to fill in to keep to the mandate. The significant gap being a somewhat large town.

There’s significant amount of progress made, and you see through these screenshots or you can visit the game:

Link: [FREE] UK:RC Redwood County - Roblox
Screenshots:
https://twitter.com/GamesphereRBLX/status/1078318231629324288

About The Job

We’re looking for a builder who’s capable at building in low poly but detailed enough approach to town buildings especially. The quality should look high without the need of using extensive parts/mesh
We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The scale of work would be much doable to do for February. We’d want enough buildings, roads and relevant assets to be made before the half term period. If you’d stay with us, then we’d expect work to be done over time which can be discussed at a later date.

Payment

Payment would come through a percentage in the revenue which can be discussed by the work done in this course.

Contact Us

You can contact us through Twitter (GamesphereRBLX) or my Discord uJordy#2655

Thanks!

2 Likes

Many games like this flop. I would highly suggest coming up with an upfront payment for the people you’re hiring or you’re not likely to get anyone committed. Just offering “percent of revenue” isn’t enough for most people.

2 Likes

Yeah, in hindsight, I’ve got applicants anyways. However, I’ll take that into more consideration in the future.
Can I also add the job itself is quite minimal

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.