Hiring Builder, Modeler, Secondary Scripter | 400k+ or %

About Us

I’m Embedded77, a scripter and web developer. I’m looking to take 3 devs on my team to help me create a game of mine.
My friends Chrofex, Mystifine, and Ziphur agreed to help me as well.

About the Game

We’re creating a high-quality experience, based off of the american anime RWBY

I’ve decided to script a majority of it myself, to ensure the best possible quality.
You can view my portfolio here:

Our Team

@Embedded77 - Scripter, Project Lead
@You - Builder
@You - Modeler
@You - Second Scripter
@Chrofex @Mystifine @Ziphur - Advisors

What is needed

It is a halo-type mission based anime game based off of RWBY. More information will be provided if you are selected for one of the positions.

Modeler

As our modeler, you will be responsible for the creation of weapons, effects, creatures, characters, and the various models we need for our map. This will not be an easy task. Examples of what we will need are below. We already have a few weapons completed.

Builder

As our builder, you will be responsible for the creation of the maps themselves

Secondary Scripter

As our secondary scripter, you will be responsible for a portion of the front-end scripting, mainly some attacks.

Payment

You may choose from either a share of revenue or limiteds/robux. Both the percent and rev share will be discussed if we choose you. Applicants choosing percent share will be preferred, as we believe holding a stake in the game encourages dedication.

Contact

Embedded77#1367

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.