Hiring builder | payment: 50k+

About The Job

I am looking for a dedicated and efficient builder who communicates well and feels passionate about his/hers work.
I expect sharp details, an organized map that feels open and results on time. You don’t need a lot of experience with Cold-War builds to take on this challenge! :slight_smile:

The map stretches over two separate games. One border map, one city map. Everything that needs to be built is mapped out, so the building process is more of a “building a lego set” process. You’ll have instructions pretty much all the time. But that doesn’t limit away your artistic freedom. Certain buildings are required to look a cetain way, but there are only a handful of those. (4-6 at most) I expect the City map to be the most time consuming, so I’d prefer to have the Border map ready first.

Depending on how much time and effort you put in to a day of work, I’d say the Border should be finished within 3-4 days with an average 4-5 hours of work. The Border is left very much up to you to form to your liking. You will be sent pictures for inspiration and some for instruction as well.

Payment

We are paying up to 60,000 ROBUX for the entire job.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord:
SanderZalio#8978

10 Likes

Do you have example photos of what you want?

6 Likes

I’m interested! Added you on discord from ZacZooZoo#4717.

Price seems a little unreasonable, 30k for border, 30k for city. $106 for 20 hours work?

1 Like

I’m interested. Please contact me via DevForum or Discord at your earliest convenience.
Koroukk#1845

60,000 Robux is equivalent to $210 USD using DevEx rates.
I have no idea where you got $106 from?

Hello, im also interested! My disc is IXARIN#4884 and i added you.

Sent a request. I’m more than interested. Markehabashi#7848

60k for the entire project, half is 30k. About $106

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.