Hiring Builder/Modeler,Scripter,

Hello all! I am Diamond,and i want to hire some Builder/Modeler and Scripter.I have a big plan for making a game and i will be happy if you will help me.
About game:
Game should be a Simulator or original game that should not be p2w (Pay2Win)
I would make something similiar to Ninja Legends or Saber Simulator but original name of a game and a game.
Or we can make some original game. (RPG,Story game,or simulator that doesn’t exist.)
About money:
Money will be divided depending on count of people in Dev. Team.
Example:In Developer team is 5 people,someone who will make less will get 10-15% (maybe less or even more)and someone who will make a good progress in making a game will get more (ex. 20-30%). About this i am not sure so if you have good idea,go contact me below.
If there is still something that you need to know,reply or message me on Gmail or Discord.
Have a nice day,
Diamond.
contact me here.
Discord: Diamond#4210 (If discord is not working,reply that you are interested + add your discord nickname).

2 Likes

Please be more specific how much are you going to pay?

1 Like

Depends how u will be good and how much you will work.If you want to be scripter,You will game 20-30% money made from the game (It depends how many people will be in Developer team.
And if you mean how much money you will gain from working on game,that is a hard question. I have some ways but i am not sure what should be best. If you want be in Dev. Team,Contact me.

please, make a post with more effort, i know nothing and im not going to message for some information

2 Likes

Hello, @DiamondKingCz I am a programmer so if you need me please contact me in the Developer Forum or on discord: BanLloKei#1784 so give me a text and we can talk hope to hear from you and if you need my portfolio here iBandit37’s Portfolio! :wink:

Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.