Hiring Builders for Modern Cafe

I am hiring a builder for a Modern Cafe, I only have $300 ROBUX. I need this cafe for my group you will be given the developer rank. I need a counter for orders, and a small staff room.

I will be paying $300 ROBUX. If you would like to be hired please contact me:

Discord: xitzMythical#0881

4 Likes

I got you covered, I’m a semi decent builder and can do it for 200.

Okay DM my discord is:xitzMythical#0881

1 Like

Someone told me that you are a scammer, and I will not you choose you to build it. Thank you and goodbye. (also please don’t scam people its not cool…

1 Like

Hello. Considering that I need a little bit of cash at the moment, I will be willing to build your cafe, but I must impress upon you that you NEED to pay more next time or you will not get many people to work for you. I’ve contacted you on Discord, and my tag is Crystallized Nitrogen#6210.

1 Like

Okay, I have messaged you on discord.

Honestly I think it depends on the build size/what build it is.

im getting paid 5000R$ for building a cafe, its not enough

3 Likes

A decent cafe with scripts and builds maybe 25-50K sooooo might want to get an investor if you find one I’m willing to help. Strongjohnf#3016

3 Likes

I would do it, I don’t care my pay, I can build it. I just don’t like to use discord. We could chat via Roblox

1 Like

What??? Who said this? Lies. I have not scammed anyone, I have my own dev team and I pay them accordingly. Please check your sources.and reply in Dms, thanks :smile:

1 Like

You definitely aren’t a scammer. I have seen you around.

2 Likes

Hello I have been on roblox studio for a few years and Im quite a decent builder and I am up for the job My disc is 40vipp #5288

1 Like

I am very skilled in this field, and specialize in cafes! I am interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.