[Hiring] Builders || Scripters || UI designers || Modelers

About Us
Hi there! Splanish’ Waterpark is a small and upcoming waterpark group in dire search of dedicated and experienced modelers, builders, scripters, UI designer.

The Team
We are currently at a loss of team members, that’s why we need your help!

About The Job
We are in desperate need of modelers, builders, scripters, and UI designers to create an entire waterpark. More details will be discussed on Discord.
We would like to launch our Waterpark officially around August 2020. That leaves about a couple of months to complete all of the work. Your time and dedication would definitely be tested.

Payment
Our way of payment is Robux.We are willing to pay all builders 20,000 - 30,000 robux at launch around August as long as you put at least effort forward. If you put more or less effort, payment can be altered. We are willing to pay our scripters and UI designers 15,000 - 20,000 at launch around August as long as you put as least effort forward…

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Profitt#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

I’d like to become the Scripter, I have a portfolio and everything. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#2033 my roblox username is FriendlyBuilder24.

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a builder but first we need to get in contact. My discord Laemmle#8800. I have some experience with working in theme parks and I am also capable to creating roller coasters.
My Portfolio and Showcase

1 Like

Your pricing is unreasonable, you’re asking for 10 hours of work per week. For 2 months, which equals roughly 80 hours of work… For 20,000 robux, that’s equivalent to about 70 USD devex rates. Which if I did my math correctly, that’s 0.875 USD per hour. Sweatshop workers make more money than that.

9 Likes

20k robux for 80 hours of work??

3 Likes

Well, if you have a problem with that then don’t do that job.

2 Likes

Interested. Here is a link to my Portfolio: [OPEN] Cxmiily • UI Designer

Sent you a message, I am interested in the UI designer position. :+1:

Hey profit, I am in we are already friends I think ObscureEffect#9266

Hey, i’d like to apply for 3D modeler. Just wanted to make sure you liked my modeling style before adding you on discord

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

1 Like

I’m interested in signing to work with you I can use my terrain skills if you are intrested send me dm on discord Mesha_lil#2054

What kind of scripts do you expect for the water park? Is it more for shops etc. or for the slides?

I will like to apply as UI designer.

Hi! I’m interested. I’ve added you. Tooti#1612

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.