(CLOSED)[Builder Portfolio] crafter585 | Builder for Hire

About Me

Hello everyone, I am a builder for hire. I have been building in Roblox for around 2 years. I used to do builds for other people about a year ago through Group Recruiting Plaza, but have since then turned towards building my own stuff. Now that I have improved my building skills over the past year, I have returned to offer my services as a builder.

I specialize mostly in creating different street and city buildings, apartments, houses, etc. I am also decently skilled at designing and creating functional roller coasters, however I use the assistance of plugins to create them. So if you are creating a theme park and are in need of someone to help you build roller coasters, I can certainly help with that! You can see some of my works in the showcase section.

Please keep in mind that I am still fairly new to the Developer Forum, and I’m still not familiar with creating well-organized posts. Sorry about that.

Showcase

NOTE: Any trees you see in these pictures are not mine, they are free models/meshes that I added for decoration. Everything else, however, is created by me.

Mysterious Shop

Mysterious Shop 2

WinterHouse

Cabin

Small Restaurant

Restaurant Restaurant2

Street and City Buildings

Small Roller Coasters

Interior Work

Availability

I am available for three to five hours of work everyday during the week and weekend.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, though I prefer to be paid per asset. Payment methods are also negotiable, I’ll accept either USD through Zelle, Robux through group funds, buying t-shirts, etc. My preferred method of payment is in USD through Zelle. Prices depend on how big and how detailed the assets are.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, PM me on Roblox, or via Discord at Laemmle#8800

Thanks for reading! I look forward to working with other developers again! :slight_smile:

20 Likes
[Hiring] Builders || Scripters || UI designers || Modelers
[CLOSED] I'm looking for a builder
Closeddddddddddd
[CLOSED] Hiring Builders + GFX Artists and 3D Model Artists
[CLOSED] Lawn Mower Gang needs Developers
Interior Design Builder/Modeller (20k-50k)
[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort Development Positions Available
[CLOSED] Builders! BlxChillStudio is recruiting!
[CLOSED] Hiring a builder / modeler for scare mazes
(Hiring) Seeking a Builder/Programmer for the Laredo Map!
[CLOSED] Hiring builder for 2 detailed buildings (Group Funds Payment!)
[OPEN] $100-300 USD+ | Builder needed for Stewed
Haunt Group looking Scripter and Builder/Map Maker
Interior Design Builder/Modeller (20k-50k)
USPAC is hiring a builder [15K Robux] [CLOSED]
SliceBurger Hiring builders and UI designers
Stateview Prison | Hiring Builder
[USA] Developers Wanted for the District of Columbia
Hiring WW2 Era Germany D-Day
[OPEN] River Park Middle School: Programmer, Architect & Graphics Hiring
Small Gigs, Builders, Animators, Modelers and GFX wanted!
[CLOSED] Permanent Hotel Development Team needed!
Kiwi Studios - Hiring Builders, Game Designer (Contract-Basis)
[100k+ R$] [HIRING] Builder
[OPEN] Hiring a builder to create a map
[OPEN] City of Windsor is looking for a Builder!
Work at a restaurant! [Development team]
[HIRING] Scripter, Builder, Management, and more for JoJo Game
[hiring] 150k each bixlle is hiring professional builders!
[OPEN][USD] Builder needed $250+
[CLOSED] Looking for a Builder to Create a Lobby for an Upcoming Game [R$30K+]

How much would a small empty wooden cabin cost in ROBUX?

It depends on how small. If you want it smaller and simpler than the one I have in the showcase, but still be detailed, it can be somewhere around 1k ROBUX, but again, it depends on how small.

1 Like

I’ll look into this later, I’m interested in this.

1 Like

I sent a friend request, @ SquidyCakez#7425

Such a lovely and kind dev I love his builds and amazing work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just send a request. My @ is: 𝐕𝐞𝐧.#4323

Holy! This is one of the best showcases I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this photo somewhere else. I think someone stole it from you. I don’t remember who though, sorry.

2 Likes

You are correct on this, I already know of one person who has stolen my work somehow, but I have already resolved the issue with that person. However, it is possible that my work has been stolen by more people as well. If you do ever find someone that has stolen my work, please message me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Anytime! It’s unfortunate that these things happen a lot. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Bought a rollercoaster and maze from him and both work well. He also did some support for me and helped install the coaster and maze.

1 Like

Awesome Portfolio! I sent a friend request on discord from iiTypixalGmrii

Maze is really beloved, he did a great job.

1 Like

added yiou on discord: tanderson

Hello, my name is NateBucks and I’ve built many small Cafes over the years and I’m sure I could scale one up. I’ll contact you on discord my user is nate.#1001. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk with you again soon.