Hiring Cafe Builder! [Updated Pricing]

So there wont be any assets inside, no chairs/tables/seats/counters etc. ? I’m asking if you would consider paying robux/asset as devs commonly get scammed after making the build. Also is the 2-3k base pay or the whole budget? thanks

The 2-3k is the whole budget for the chairs,chairs, all the normal ‘assets’ you would see inside a cafe. Also, the building itself.

Okay… but would you consider paying per asset

I’m just looking for someone who can build everything I mentioned for 2-3k. If it’s per asset and I have all of the things I mentioned, I have no problem with that.

1 Like

I can 100% do 2,500 Robux for everything.

Discord: nygiants819#6537
DevForum: nygiants819

1 Like

2-3k is to low most people want around 10-15k for a well built cafe.

5 Likes

2-3k sounds very low for a well built cafe. The prices for cafes should vary from 10-15k if you’re expecting top notch quality. Heck maybe even 20k if it has to be exceptional.

1 Like

Well, I could just build my own if ya’ll think it’s way too low.

yes build ur own and on ur way delete this post

we want those interested in conscripting developers not clogging the forum up thank u very much

2 Likes

If you can build your own, why did you create this post in the first place?

Also, for future reference 2-3k Robux for an ENTIRE cafe with assets and everything inside is way too low. The cafe’s in the pictures you provided can be worth over 10k Robux.

1 Like

I created it as I’m not as experienced as jn those photos.

I wasn’t intending to, I just wanted a better build quality than what I can do. Also, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t put a collective blame on me for something I intend to not do. It is highly unprofessional and I will not be choosing to work with you in any future projects you may stumble across from me.

I could do it @DaleTheWhaIe but I only do have the building itself, not the furnished because that cost more as it is very detailed. It also seems like your discord is not working.

If you are interested in an animator, dm me.

Contact Dale#3443!!! (30 char)

Updated the pricing to 5-6k!
I’d love to see all of your amazing ideas.

Still looking for a builder? I’m willing to take the pricing offered. Maybe can negotiate a bit. Discord: 4w#8210

Sent a friend request on Discord, hope to talk to you on there!

I might be able to help with interior design!

My contact info is in my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.