[HIRING] [CLOSED] Particle maker for a Simulator Game

I have joined in as a scripter to the team as my alt username RetroGalacticGamer.

We’re still in need of UI Designer & Mesher! DM me quickly before anyone takes the position!

UI is one of the most important parts of a game, you should raise the % or put a backup payment.

I mean, yeah raise the percent but it isn’t the most important thing in a game.

Not the most important, but people charge 40-50k just for a ui. It’s a needed thing to be made and it is used everytime

I mean, sometimes. I’ve seen games that dont use UI and they are usually like meme games or like the headcrusher game. Though I think UI is sometimes overrated and overpriced. It’s just editing images and making it work with buttons.

Try make some UI yourself, it’s not as easy as you think and it is VERY complicated at times.

I an do the UI but I’d like a higher %.

I’ll update the payment system tomorrow because I’m on mobile rn. Check it out tomorrow!

Updated! Everyone will receive the same amount now (including me). Let me know if you’re interested or not.

You need to rearrange the %'s. Some people will be doing more work than others.

I’d done it, but everyone wanted more. So I later decided to make it equal to everyone

What’s with the MUST work 1.5 hours a day?

Developer should be able to work at least 1.5 hours for a game. 1 hours and 30 minutes.

Yes I know what 1.5 hours means it just seems a bit forced to me.

I know right, but I can’t make it more low. Sorry.

What do you mean you can’t make it lower? Shouldn’t it be so that everyone works at their own pace as long as they get the job done within the deadline if there is one?

1 Like

Updates the payments and roles again! Let us know if you wanna work!

Just sent a friend request on discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.