[HIRING] Crazy Minigames

new post about this : [CLOSED] Hevix Studios - Adventure Game

3 Likes

Im interested, do I meet the requirements?

2 Likes

Join our discord and we can discuss there.

1 Like

I FORGOT to add animator into the list of people we need! If your a animator, and want to join our development team, join our discord server.

20 robux… that is a huge gamble, good luck applicants!

I’m sorry, did you just say a backup payment is 20 Robux? I understand that it is payed among earned profits from the game but if the backup payment is that low, You shouldn’t even include that. 20 Robux is not even ONE cent. It’s 0.0007 of a cent… Good luck to those who apply. Might be good for beginners looking for experience but other than that…

If you had read the whole thing you would understand. It is for your free will to work.

Could be bumped to 150, and I am not forcing yall to work.

IF WE EARN REVENUE from the game, then devs will be payed equally. So for example, if we earn 1k from the game, everyone in the team well be payed the same amount including me.

1 Like

I understand that some developers don’t have a lot of funds or potential investors which is totally fine. Some developers and even some big league games on the front page were made among percentages. I was just pointing out that quite possibly you might want to either bump up the backup payment or remove it entirely as 20 robux, doesn’t have much of a draw factor. Happy developing :smile:

1 Like

After 6 days, I will bump the backup payment up. Reason? I have been working on another studio of someone’s and they have payments. I earn a average of 150 robux per week, due to ads etc, payment is that low. Once I am payed, payment will go up but I decided to make this post as I really wanted to create a great game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.