[HIRING] Culture Kings

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

My name is Lucifervonhart, i use to work for Gucci est 2019 (13K), and currently The Galactic Republic (125K) I’m looking to create a well known brand on roblox for our quality of clothing and creativity.
Culture Kings is a well known Australian clothing brand, we’re looking to bring high quality street clothes, casuals and unique customs. We’re a small group with 138 members looking to expand our current staff.

The Team
@LuciferVonhart - Founder
@DrDarkEssence - Co-Founder ( Lead Builder )
@cvllitso- Clothing Designer

@ Open - Clothing Designer
@ Open - Scripter

Our current homestore, which is currently being remade.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4595278271/Culture-Kings-HomeStore-V1

About clothing designer Position.

We’re looking for a friendly member who will be able to work with our other talior to produce around 5-10 clothing a day between both members. To similar quality to original clothing from culture king website.

Looking for work that isn’t copy and pasted but instead handcrafted. (Example, snipping tool and paste it onto a template)

About Scripter Position.

We’re looking for a friendly member who will be able to create the following.
CustomMusic Player.
Overhead Gui.
Custom Donation list.
Ability for players to track how many purchases they made on a leaderboard + Overheadgui.
Video System for us to be able to hype up clothing before each drop.

Most likely be contracted work and on call.

Payment

Looking to pay %10-20 for clothing positions and is heavily negotiable. We do allow paid on request but would preferably

Looking to pay around 5k for scripter is highly negotiable.

Contact Us

All communications can be done via dev forums and moved to discord once accepted.

1 Like

I am interested in the scripting job. DM’ed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.